QVC IS A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA RECOGNIZED TWO STAR EXPORT HOUSE AND WINNER OF MANY AWARDS AND ACCOLADES SINCE MANY YEARS. QVC IS ALSO ACCREDITED WITH AEO (AUTHORIZED ECONOMIC OPERATOR)
Quality: To provide quality products and services to our customers and to be objective and transaction-oriented to earn their trust and respect thereby creating our brand value in the global market place.
Value: To set standards in our business and transactions and giving our trade partners true value for the products and services. To enhance customer value by surpassing their expectations.
Commitments: To deliver what is committed. A commitment to be ethical, sincere and open in our dealings. Commitments to strive relentlessly, to constantly improve ourselves, our services and products so as to become the best.
Silico-manganese adds additional silicon which is a stronger deoxidizer and which also helps to improve some mechanical properties of steel.The main source of Mn in raw materials for SiMn production is Mn-ore.Some 30 % of the manganese used today in steelmaking is still used for its properties as a deoxidant and a sulphide former.The other 70 % of the manganese is used purely as an alloying element.Read More
Ferromanganese, a ferroalloy with high content of manganese, is made by heating a mixture of the oxides MnO2 and Fe2O3, with carbon, usually as coal and coke, in either a blast furnace or an electric arc furnace-type system, called a submerged arc furnace. The oxides undergo carbothermal reduction in the furnaces, producing the ferromanganese. Ferromanganese is used as a deoxidizer for steel.Read More
The total resources of manganese ore in the country as on 1.04.2010 are placed at 430 million tonnes as per UNFC system. Out of these, 142 million tonnes are categorised as reserves and the balance 288 million tonnes are in the remaining resources category. Gradewise, ferro-manganese grade accounts for 8%, medium grade 11%, BF grade 34% and the remaining 47% are of mixed,...Read More
Coking coal is converted to coke by driving off impurities to leave almost pure carbon. The physical properties of coking coal cause the coal to soften, liquefy and then resolidify into hard but porous lumps when heated in the absence of air. Coking coal must also have low sulphur and phosphorous contents. Almost all metallurgical coal is used in coke ovens.....